Composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients, the new LE LIFT Sérum delivers an intensive smoothing and firming action with its star active ingredient, botanical alfalfa concentrate, as efficient as retinol(2) and gentle on the skin.
Its formula is enriched with a powerful black peppermint PFA(1) complex, as antioxidant-rich as Vitamin C(3), to target all the sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resistance by limiting the impact of free radicals.
In perfect affinity with the skin, the serum’s enveloping and silky texture offers an exceptional sensory experience. Its extremely gentle formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
(1) PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.
(2) Comparison of some factors involved in epidermal renewal by ingredients – In-vitro tests. Comparison of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – instrumental measure of 21 women after one month of use.
(3) In vitro tests.
LE LIFT Sérum delivers an immediate tensing action that lasts up to 24 hours(1), as well as powerful antioxidant benefits.
Features look firmer and face contours appear redefined. Skin is more resilient, better protected against external aggressors, younger and more radiant.
– Skin is firmer: +43%(2)
– Wrinkles are smoothed -9%(3)
– Skin is more luminous: +15%(3)
– Skin’s texture is refined: +27%(4)
Combined use of LE LIFT Sérum and Cream(5):
– Tonicity of the skin: +28%(4)
– Density of the skin: +12%(4)
– Luminosity of the skin: +19%(4)
Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
(1) Self-assessment by 33 women after 24 hours of use.
(2) Self-assessment test by 33 women after 2 months of use. Result observed by consumers.
(3) Clinical evaluation of 33 women immediately after use.
(4) Clinical evaluation of 33 women immediately after one month of use.
(5) Crème Riche.
The formula of LE LIFT Sérum is composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients. The key behind this ultra-powerful formula:
– Botanical alfalfa concentrate is extracted from a thousand-year-old plant known for its unique mineral replenishing and nutritional properties. Rich in minerals and trace elements, it is grown organically in France for optimal quality. Just like retinol, this active ingredient acts on two levels: it increases the synthesis of collagen in the dermis and stimulates cellular proliferation for greater epidermal regeneration. It also balances the skin to consolidate its barrier function. Wrinkles appear smoothed and skin quality is enhanced.
– The potent black peppermint PFA(1) complex – as antioxidant-rich as vitamin C(3) – targets all sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resilience by addressing free radicals.
To enhance the action of LE LIFT Sérum, perform a lifting movement before application. Then, apply LE LIFT Sérum morning and evening to entire face and neck, followed by LE LIFT Crème.
The lifting movement:
Use fingertips to make energetic, smoothing strokes, alternating one hand after the other. Begin with the jawline, then the cheekbone, temple and finally the forehead. Repeat on the other side of the face.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, C8-12 Acid Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Faex (Yeast Extract), Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Stem Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tapioca Starch, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-51, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytic Acid, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ila32