Buy SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 242 (1.6 fl. oz.) online | SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 242 (1.6 fl. oz.) for sale
Replenish your nutrients and bring your skin back to life with SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. As you age, your complexion creates less of certain lipids, resulting in a loss of facial fullness, an uneven texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with these essential lipids, this treatment’s fast-absorbing formula has antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients to fight free-radical damage and smooth skin texture. The result is an improvement in elasticity, moisture levels and radiance, leaving your skin supple, healthy and radiant.
- Essential Lipids: featuring natural cholesterol, pure ceramides and fatty acids, it restores skin’s youthful elasticity and hydration cycles
- Vitamin E: supports natural cell repair and reproduction, helping defend against environmental damage
- Essential Oils: packed with antioxidants to fight free-radical damage that is responsible for signs of aging
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Paraben-, and dye-free
- Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to face, neck and chest. Once open; it’s most effective when used within 12 months.
Aging Skin: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness
Application Area: Face
Ideal for these Concerns: Aging Skin, Dryness and Dehydration, Free Radical Damage, Hyperpigmentation, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Ingredient: Antioxidants, Ceramides, Dimethicone, Essential Oils, Vitamin E
Preferences: Clean, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Skin Care: Skin Care Treatments
Skin Care Treatments: Face Serums
Skin Type: Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin
Wellness | External Factors: UV Ray Protectors and Treatments
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cholesterol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide 3, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables/Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Adenosine, Dipropylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, T-Butyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Isobutane, Ceramide Eop, Bht, Tocopherol, Limonene, D182888/1.